Since december 2017, I supervised several students performing activities in our experimental research sites for their MSc thesis:
- Biodiversity enrichment experiment in Sumatra: Monitoring of leaf area index (LAI) (Alejandra Valdés)
- Economic and ecological value of remaining tree islands in oil-palm-dominated landscapes (Aninha Lassen)
- Determining the effects of light competition on oil palm yield in biodiversity enriched agroforestry (Hendrik Lorenz)
- Biodiversity enrichment experiment in Sumatra: Comparison of water infiltration capacities (Johanna Ruth Kückes)
- The effect of tree planting in oil palm plantations on the structure and diversity of the understory vegetation (Lena Sachsenmaier)
See also some of my volunteering teaching activities here.